Collecting outstanding accounts for a large commercial client base since 1987 has been the core business activity for Executive Collections...
Commencing with New South Wales Local Councils in 1991 and Victorian in 2019 this division of our business has grown to encompass various New South Wales and Victorian state...
Comprising 2 Solicitors and 2 support staff, this firm has specialised in debt recovery for many years and brings all the expertise necessary...
The action of skip tracing is an art. At Executive Collections we utilise the latest tools and work in accordance of the ASIC & ACCC Debt Collection...
Credit reporting is an excellent tool to assist in the decision of which clients to give credit to and which clients to be cautious with...
With full time agents roaming all of NSW and beyond, there is no job out of reach. With a range of clients from Sydney to...
• Executive Collections have been operating as specialist Debt Recovery business since 1987 and Local Government since 1991.
• At present Executive Collections has more than 2000 clients including 26 Local Councils.
• Executive Collections has never been subject to any negative press while completing its operations.
• Outperformed competitors when completing "Champion Challenges".
• Executive Collections clients are provided with interactive web-enabled access to their accounts for advice of payments, lodgement of file notes and queries.
• Utilising the latest technology in web development, Executive Collections online system is now capable of producing reports to monitor the status of all matters, keep track of payments & arrangements quickly and easily in an "Adobe Acrobat" or "Microsoft Excel" format.
• Executive Collections staff use the system to correspond with clients on individual files in regards to payment arrangements, queries, disputes, advice of new addresses, next actions and the status or results of field calls.
• Executive Collections' current on-line system is subject to continued and ongoing review and improvement in line with its strategy of internal improvements.
Frank is the Master Licence holder and has been in the debt recovery field in excess of 31 years, is the NSW President of the Institute of Mercantile Agents and is a 25 year member of the Australian Institute of Credit Management.
Karl has been the main solicitor acting on behalf of Executive Collections since 1996. Karl has spent the last 17 years with Executive Collections focussing only on the field of collections. This has allowed Karl to develop experience and knowledge which is industry specific and very beneficial.
Michael has been with Executive Collections since 2000. Moving up through various roles in the company during his employment has allowed Michael to learn various roles in detail. Michael is a licensed CAPI Operator. Michael holds various certificates and qualification in Debt Recovery, Skip Tracing, Repossession and IT.
Suite 1, Level 1
410 Church Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
333 Collins Street
0418 216 843
Add your email below to subscribe.